The Shea Mango Scalp Butter is perfect for combatting scalp conditions such as dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis. It contains a blend of nourishing butters and is infused with Aloe Vera, Essential Oils, and Vitamins that promote healthy hair growth, reduce moisture loss, and combats dry, flaking, and an itchy scalp. This butter is SAFE for infants 7 months and older who are experiencing thinning hair from cradle cap and/or friction.
- Shea Butter has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce scalp irritation.
- Mango Butter helps the scalp regenerate skin and can provide healing for conditions such as dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Aloe Vera Juice has anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe the scalp, prevent dryness and itchiness, and moisturize the scalp.
- Biotin, a vitamin that plays a role in the growth of healthier, thicker hair.
- Jojoba Oil helps balance sebum production and can treat dry scalp + dandruff issues.
How To Use
1. Apply the Shea Mango Butter to your scalp 2-3 times a week and do a scalp massage to stimulate healthy hair growth. Follow up with your favorite styling products.
2. If you have areas that are thinning, apply the butter 2 times a week at night with a scalp massage to stimulate growth.
3. When used as directed, you will see an improvement with the health of your scalp and see growth within 3-6 weeks.