This healthy hair oil is infused with Calendula flowers and tea tree essential oil. It has conditioning properties that help to limit hair breakage, reduce split ends, and it also provides relief for a dry, itchy scalp. The blend of oils are perfect for healthy scalp and hair growth, adding shine/softness, and locking in moisture. The Calendula Healthy Hair Oil is perfect for nourishing your scalp while wearing a protective style.
- Apricot Oil contains softening and moisturizing properties that aid in scalp health.
- Macadamia Nut Oil contains fatty acids which help to add shine, strengthen, and nourish the hair follicles.
- Calendula Flowers hydrates a dry scalp, removes dandruff, and promotes thicker, stronger hair Tea Tree Oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties that help reduce dandruff and itchiness by moisturizing and soothing the scalp.
How To Use
1. Apply to your scalp 2-3 times a week to condition and soothe the scalp. Do a light scalp massage with your fingers afterwards.
2. When using as a sealant, add desired amount to hair shaft to lock in moisture and add shine.
3. As a pre-poo, part hair into four sections and apply desired amount to hair shaft and scalp. Follow up with a scalp massage then cover with a shower cap for 10-20 minutes before cleansing your hair.